What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best brands you can sell wihtout a retail store?  (Read 3435 times)

Spiderman

Best brands you can sell wihtout a retail store?
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:31:34 am »
Are there such hot tub brands, or is this an oxy-moron?  I'm guessing any hot tub manufacturer that would allow this isn't selling a very good product and/or will not be in business very long.
People suffer one of two pains in life:  the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret

Hot Tub Forum

Best brands you can sell wihtout a retail store?
« on: September 08, 2017, 10:31:34 am »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Best brands you can sell wihtout a retail store?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 11:59:30 am »
You can try and call LPI or Dynasty Manufacturing, both out of Tennessee, if you wire them enough money they will build you your own line of tubs (per your spec, within their means of manufacturing of course) and as long as they get paid they won't really care if you sell them out of a 15,000 sq. ft showroom or your garage :-)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2017, 06:24:46 pm »
You can try and call LPI or Dynasty Manufacturing, both out of Tennessee, if you wire them enough money they will build you your own line of tubs (per your spec, within their means of manufacturing of course) and as long as they get paid they won't really care if you sell them out of a 15,000 sq. ft showroom or your garage :-)

LOL, I remember a guy in Colorado that did this and sold the best tubs in the universe. I know because I asked him and he said so. But he bought his branded tubs from Phoenix, but alas they went under.
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2017, 06:56:55 pm »

LOL, I remember a guy in Colorado that did this and sold the best tubs in the universe. I know because I asked him and he said so. But he bought his branded tubs from Phoenix, but alas they went under.

Thanks, I had almost forgotten about him until your post and it made me check his website for a blast from the past. LOL he's having them made in Europe now that Phoenix went down in flames. For the price of a new car you can own one of his Frankenstein spas!! I wonder how often he catches fly in his website!!
220, 221, whatever it takes!

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 07:25:37 pm »

Well I didn't say it was a GOOD idea, just that it can be done LOL  8)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 07:14:00 am »

Thanks, I had almost forgotten about him until your post and it made me check his website for a blast from the past. LOL he's having them made in Europe now that Phoenix went down in flames. For the price of a new car you can own one of his Frankenstein spas!! I wonder how often he catches fly in his website!!

When you pay 80 grand for one of his 5000 dollar tubs do you get a free guitar?
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2017, 07:14:00 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42