What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Price check thread....  (Read 5881 times)

d00nut

Re: Price check thread....
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 06:34:35 pm »
I offered to pay $10,500 for the A8, he told me no way. That I'd have to settle on another tub, he cant do it. Where are you located?

Not surprising...after the cost of the spa, commission, delivery crew, accessories, and a 3.5% CC charge so you can get your airline miles he's made just enough net profit to take his wife to dinner at Applebee's.....juice ain't worth the squeeze on that deal

I hear ya - he would have had good recommendations for life though, that's for sure. One tremendously happy customer can bring in plenty more business for years to come. All good, I think I'll be in the Sundance Optima

True, but everyone would be expecting the same price, and he would go out of business by honoring that.  I don't believe in charging people vastly different prices just because someone is a good negotiator or not.  I believe firmly I am fair, and if they choose to go elsewhere, I cannot say I blame them.  Every consumer has the right to choose based on whatever they feel is important.

If they want the lowest price and that is what is most important to them, I'll let my competition fight over that ;)

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Price check thread....
« Reply #15 on: August 11, 2017, 06:34:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42