What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Maquis vs caldera  (Read 4938 times)

bud16415

Re: Maquis vs caldera
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 06:59:26 am »
Page 11 http://www.calderaspas.com/sites/default/files/2017%20Utopia%20Pre-Delivery%20Instructions.pdf

according to the above diagram all 3 breakers should fit in the provided subpanel box

I guess I read this part and where it says “each” I assumed there was a choice in subpanels. Maybe not. If I was the OP I would just ask my dealer if they have two panels or would they provide you the other GFCI breaker for the panel. Your electrician then needs to know the pigtail white wire needs to go back to the neutral buss to make sure the GFCI works properly and that the jumpers marked “A” need to be removed from the terminal board. I didn’t care for the push in connectors on TB1 I was expecting a screw terminal when I wired mine but they work fine. They are a little tricky to operate if it is your first time doing them. I found something in the manual on releasing them as I didn’t want to risk messing them up doing it wrong. I’m sure someone that puts these in for a living will not have a problem. 

{ NOTE: Complete step-by-step Installation and wiring instructions for the CANTABRIA are included in the Owner’s Manual and with each sub-panel, which can be obtained from your dealer.}

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Maquis vs caldera
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2017, 06:59:26 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42