What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Hot Tub for neck and shoulder pain  (Read 5289 times)

cbdawes

Best Hot Tub for neck and shoulder pain
« on: July 05, 2017, 05:00:50 pm »
I am struggling to find a hot tub that is no larger than 7'3 x 7'3 and 36" deep (I'm only 5'3") that has great neck & shoulder jets.  I tested Hotsprings Aria and it has one great seat, but it got my hair soaked and for $13K I want more than one great seat. I also tested the jacuzzi j-365, which has great seats but is too wide by 4", so I'd have to get the j-345, which doesn't have all the neck jets.  Would love opinions from anyone who has a great spa which fits my size and jet criteria.  Thanks so much!

Hot Tub Forum

Best Hot Tub for neck and shoulder pain
« on: July 05, 2017, 05:00:50 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Best Hot Tub for neck and shoulder pain
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2017, 05:05:45 pm »
 Bullfrog spa R6 or R6L with Jet packs Neck blaster or Neck Masseuse. 

cbdawes

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2017, 06:06:37 pm »
Thanks Jacuzzi Jim!  I will check out the Bullfrog as it looks great.  Hopefully I can get a neck blaster wet test!

jailor97

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2017, 06:34:57 pm »
Thanks Jacuzzi Jim!  I will check out the Bullfrog as it looks great.  Hopefully I can get a neck blaster wet test!

We went with the neck masseuse, the blaster didn't quite cut it.

SnowHot

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 08:01:52 pm »
I have a significant shoulder issue which works it way up my neck from time to time, especially when my seasonal work aggravates it.
We purchased the Jacuzzi J335 which has a lounge seat.  I find that the top jets on that seat work my should just right and relieves my neck pain as well.

That doesn't mean its the best spot for you, (I'm 5'5")but its working well for me.

MarKee

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 08:53:40 pm »
The Marquis Wish, Reward, and Resort models might also be good ones to check out.  The red H.O.T. Zone jets are very powerful on the shoulders on all of these models.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2017, 07:27:28 am »
I am struggling to find a hot tub that is no larger than 7'3 x 7'3 and 36" deep (I'm only 5'3") that has great neck & shoulder jets.  I tested Hotsprings Aria and it has one great seat, but it got my hair soaked and for $13K I want more than one great seat. I also tested the jacuzzi j-365, which has great seats but is too wide by 4", so I'd have to get the j-345, which doesn't have all the neck jets.  Would love opinions from anyone who has a great spa which fits my size and jet criteria.  Thanks so much!

None of us can tell you which tub is the best for your size and jet criteria. If any of us do we are just trying to sell you our preferred brand. Only YOU through testing can answer your question.
Retired

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 09:10:35 am »
Bullfrog spa R6 or R6L with Jet packs Neck blaster or Neck Masseuse.

This X2...At your height this model + JetPak combo would be worth looking into, I just sold an A6 to a couple yesterday who were both considered shorter than average and the missus was looking for the exact same thing you were (a thorough neck/shoulder massage) she fell in love with the NeckBlaster

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2017, 09:10:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42