What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 7 to 10 grand budget what can we get? So Confused  (Read 9506 times)

redbaybound

Re: 7 to 10 grand budget what can we get? So Confused
« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 06:00:21 pm »
The light bulb came on for me and you know life is short and you worked hard to get to the point you can splurge on something just for yourselves and something you don’t even need...Buy a Bluetooth sound thing and make your deck and spa area into the place you would rather be at than going on vacation.     

This was really helpful.  We're also looking and weighing our options; this put things into a very clear perspective for me.  Thank you!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: July 15, 2017, 06:00:21 pm »

meriflower

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2017, 02:49:30 am »
As a spa owner I would recommend to wet test as many different brands that you can.  We didn't the first time around but did so the second.  You do meet and speak with many different types of sales people.  For the most part they were helpful and doing their job.   Ask them to show you the operation of the spa, if they don't have one with the front panel off ask them to show you the equipment bay.  Ask to see their service department.  Note and compare the warranty on any spas that you are serious about.  Also, where is it made if that is important to you.  It was for us.

When using the spa we found that we don't use the water feature and use the light when getting in and out of the spa.  We don't have built in speakers or Bluetooth as  we prefer it quiet.  The times that I do want to hear music I just have a radio, it's a personal preference.  As far as placement we have ours in our garage in the 3rd stall.  Not picturesque but we don't have to go out in the snow in the winter or get bit by mosquitos in the summer.  We probably would've bought a gazebo if we had placed it in the backyard with a concrete slab.  So putting it in the garage saved money.  The con is on those nice evenings we miss out on seeing the stars and moon.

On my last spa purchase the dealer accidentally left the paper on the price they paid from the manufacturer so start low if they will negotiate.  Next you learn water chemistry!  Good luck!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2017, 02:49:30 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42