What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newbie needs advise  (Read 1569 times)

steve h

Newbie needs advise
« on: May 19, 2017, 10:35:18 pm »
I am going to purchase my first hot. It will be outdoors in SW Florida underneath a pergola on our paver deck. The things that we want are something in the 7x7 range with a really good neck massage, good powerful foot massage and adjustable jets are a must. Looked at Bullfrog liked the panel idea but no adjustable jets. Looked at Jacuzzi but didn't see anything with the type of neck and foot jets I'm looking for. The one I have seen that I like is Master Twilight 7.2. Scared of the fact that they have one dealer across the state and possible service issues. This is all that I have really researched. Checked out the Costco ones but really hard to find out if they have the features that I require. HELP! I need some direction

Hot Tub Forum

Newbie needs advise
« on: May 19, 2017, 10:35:18 pm »

bud16415

Re: Newbie needs advise
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 09:07:37 am »
Our Caldera Geneva has excellent foot jets in the lounger seat and the one corner seat has an adjustable neck jet system along with hand and wrist jets that are very nice. We really thought we were going to love the neck jets and they are alright but any jet that has to be above the water line tends to have its own problems. In this case the head pillow has extensions to keep the neck jets from shooting around the tub. So to use them you need to duck down a little and get your shoulders and neck below the headrest. Hard to explain but when you wet test tubs with neck jets pay attention to how they work. Most tubs have more than one way you will use any given jet or seat. Experimenting a little you will find ways to get at your trouble spots other than sitting upright in the seat. For example I use this corner seat almost as a lounger and stretch out across the tub hardly in the seat. I like the jets set on high but I like being some distance away for more of a massaging action. She likes to be pressed up tight to the jets in the real lounger seat. Keep in mind the jets are removable and I switched ours around some and put all the big spinning jets in the lounger back for her. I like the ones I can adjust the directions. The Geneva has some floor jets they call Euphoria Jets and they are really multi purpose jets that are very powerful they do wonders on the feet and legs but because they are out in the open water you can use them a million ways on back and lower body.

As you are looking at tubs and wet testing keep in mind the number of jets means nothing and the quality of the jets and power behind them means everything.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Newbie needs advise
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2017, 09:07:37 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42