What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: 2015 Piper Glen Buying Advice Please!  (Read 2560 times)

arjunsud

2015 Piper Glen Buying Advice Please!
« on: May 08, 2017, 09:14:16 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I am about to be a first time hot tub owner and was hoping to see if you could help me make my buying decision. I was offered a 2015 Platinum Series Piper Glen floor model that was never used for $9,500 + tax. We could not wet test this particular jaccuzi but tried another similar Artisian Spa in the store and really liked it.

We have also wet tested Bullfrog, Jaccuzi, Sundance and Hot Springs and did like the massage on the Artisian the best. Is this good value? Would you reccomend the hot tub? It comes with Stairs, Lift and a starter kit.

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you !!

Hot Tub Forum

2015 Piper Glen Buying Advice Please!
« on: May 08, 2017, 09:14:16 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: 2015 Piper Glen Buying Advice Please!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 06:33:19 pm »
Hi Everyone,

I am about to be a first time hot tub owner and was hoping to see if you could help me make my buying decision. I was offered a 2015 Platinum Series Piper Glen floor model that was never used for $9,500 + tax. We could not wet test this particular jaccuzi but tried another similar Artisian Spa in the store and really liked it.

We have also wet tested Bullfrog, Jaccuzi, Sundance and Hot Springs and did like the massage on the Artisian the best. Is this good value? Would you reccomend the hot tub? It comes with Stairs, Lift and a starter kit.

Any advice would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you !!

I think that's to much for a 2 year old tub. Even if it hasn't had water in it. Does it come with a new warranty?
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

Re: 2015 Piper Glen Buying Advice Please!
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2017, 06:33:19 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42