What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Cameo  (Read 3289 times)

pafoster62

Cameo
« on: August 08, 2004, 11:22:31 pm »
 ??? ok folks what is the going rate these days for a Sundance Cameo??  and what does your dealer "throw in"?                   The local dealer is asking for 8900?? I have noticed some of you Optima/Cameo owners have paid alot less... HELP!!!

Hot Tub Forum

Cameo
« on: August 08, 2004, 11:22:31 pm »

scout045

Re: Cameo
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2004, 11:55:14 pm »
In my town in eastern WA state, the dealer is asking 7299.00. That includes: cover, cover lift, soft cover, GFCI box, LED light, steps and start-up chems. They seem to be extremely reasonable compared to some places.  Prices really vary around the country it seems. Yet my jacuzzi dealer was higher than the sundance dealer. He wanted 7500 for the J-365 which is reportedly supposed to sell for around 6500, so go figure! I really don't understand the reason for all the differences.  Perhaps someone else can answer that one .  

Scout

Chris_H

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2004, 09:03:45 am »
The Cameo tends to run in the $7,999 to $8,999 price range, in the northeast.  I have seen it less, but I wonder how in the world they sell in at $7,299.  Obviously, one of the major reasons is the options available.  They make different cover lifts and ozonators that can drastically change the price of the Cameo.  

bethshar

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2004, 09:23:04 am »
We put a deposit on an Optima for $8,645.  This includes covermate 3, drink tray, start up chems, ozone, LED light, aromatherapy scents, sundance robe, step, spa vac - doesn;t  
include tax.

I know the price is higher than some.  Our dealer has a excellent service reputation.  Wouldn't budge at all on the price, so we tried to get him to throw in as many extras as possible.

Good luck.!

Brewman

• Ultimate Member
  • Lead me not into temptation- I can find it myself!
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2004, 10:58:10 am »
But you now have a spa, which you are happily soaking away in.  As long as you are happy, who give a thingy what you paid.  You forget about that stuff about 3 seconds into your first soak.
Brewman

Brewman

dazedandconfused

• Still Negotiating ....
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2004, 01:06:16 pm »
Scout,

Do you mind letting us know the name of your Sundance dealer?

D/C

scout045

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 06:44:36 pm »
D/C,  giving you my dealer name is not going to help you.You really need to try to buy in your area. Find a reputable dealer and go for the gusto.  You'll feel more comfortable going into the dealer for questions after you purchase.  My dealer is very helpful when I have a problem.  If its too much---skip it, move on, and find one that fits in your budget. There are nice middle of the line brands out there, as this forum has mentioned several times. I have a sweetwater,and am totally pleased with it. Tiger River is great too, but you really need to quit obsessing and just do it. I hope that wasn't too harsh.
Scout

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2004, 06:44:36 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42