What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Vector 94L  (Read 4056 times)

Hanker

Vector 94L
« on: March 12, 2017, 07:08:50 pm »
Hello, I went through the painful process of going to multiple shops, talking with all of the sales reps, then doing about 6-7 hours of research last night.  I was in the market for a lower end Caldera Vanto at first but after reading through about 40 pages of relevant posts on here last night I decided to jump up to a higher rung if I could get a good price. The local Marquis dealer showed me the Vector 94L, which I had assumed was out of my price range. They had a deal for $8000 w/ ozone, lifter, steps, delivery, chemicals. So I jumped on it, based on everything I've read this seems to be a great price. I was set to get the Vanto for $6000 with the same extras. I think I made the right decision (I can still change my mind but I like the 94L a lot more at this point.

This forum is a great resource, there wasn't a whole lot of information available online for hot tubs and found most of the responses here to be thoughtful and with value (other than the posts where dealers/sales reps are arguing over silly 'technologies')

thank you

Hot Tub Forum

Vector 94L
« on: March 12, 2017, 07:08:50 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Vector 94L
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 12:18:22 am »
The vector is a much nicer tub and I sell both. It comes down to what you are looking for in a tub though. Vector has a nice control system that makes every seat custumizable whereas the vanto is full power to every seat all the time. Not much variation on that tub. We sell a good amount of Vanto's as well because it has a great price point. The vector line is fairly new but made by Marquis who has been in the spa business for 35-40 years now. You are getting it at a very good price as that is about what the vector 77L goes for.  Either way you are getting a good tub that will last a long time.

Hanker

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 01:18:50 am »
Yea, I felt pretty confident that he was offering me a great price. I left for lunch and did a little bit more reading before going back and pulling the trigger. I was a bit concerned about the jet strength on the Vanto compared to the Marquis too.

thanks for the response, when researching last night I saw a ton of replies you made to other posts that seemed very reasonable and not being biased.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2017, 07:35:10 pm »
The vector is a much nicer tub and I sell both. It comes down to what you are looking for in a tub though. Vector has a nice control system that makes every seat custumizable whereas the vanto is full power to every seat all the time. Not much variation on that tub. We sell a good amount of Vanto's as well because it has a great price point. The vector line is fairly new but made by Marquis who has been in the spa business for 35-40 years now. You are getting it at a very good price as that is about what the vector 77L goes for.  Either way you are getting a good tub that will last a long time.

After seeing them in New Orleans I thought the vectors would sell for a little more $...is there differences under the hood? I can see they trimmed back the warranty but 8k seems a little low for a big USA built Marquis like the 94L?

MarKee

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2017, 07:59:40 pm »
You got a really good deal, we normally sell them for $9995 in Oregon near the factory where they're made.  Congrats, that's a really nice and very comfortable spa.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2017, 09:22:03 pm »

After seeing them in New Orleans I thought the vectors would sell for a little more $...is there differences under the hood? I can see they trimmed back the warranty but 8k seems a little low for a big USA built Marquis like the 94L?

No real differences. Same pumps, same board different topside. We are normally at 9995 as well

Hanker

« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 11:19:42 pm »
It was a cash price they had as a promo, if I charged it the price would have been higher. Being in California I expected higher than average prices to buy a tub though.

MarKee

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2017, 02:04:43 am »
Parts of California get really competitive with hot tub pricing, if you don't mind me asking, what area are you in?

Hanker

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 10:36:05 pm »
Parts of California get really competitive with hot tub pricing, if you don't mind me asking, what area are you in?

Pm'd

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2017, 10:36:05 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42