What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: replaced spa pack with el8000/ml700 used need help with top side programming  (Read 2276 times)

hd496cubes

hello all!!

so i have a down east cape cod se three pump system, with a el2000 mach s spa pack. the board and heater fried, so i found a guy selling a swim spa that was apparently destroyed during install. Spa pack has powered up and is kind of working. its a el8000 mach 2 53411 board out of what i have found out is a signature spas swim spa unsure of year....i hooked everything and powered spa up.... at first nothing happen, when the heater was on no activity from any pumps. I pressed pump one and it only came on in high speed, pump two worked normally, pump three doesnt come on unless i hit pump three on aux pad. i reached out to balboa.....they were less than helpfull telling me to reach out to the hot tub manufacture. well that does me no good because the board was never used in a that spa. i have figured out how to get into the hard programming through topside as a service tech was told from balboa that its a special programmed board specifically for signature spas, does anyone have any incite onto how to adjust to a o non circulation system?

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42