What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Gulf Coast?  (Read 7466 times)

HotTubMan

• My 2.1 cents, eh
Gulf Coast?
« on: July 24, 2004, 04:56:13 pm »
Just curious about the Gulf Coast brand of tubs. Any one have one? How is the energy efficiency in colder climates? Any feedback would be welcome.
Homeworks Financing Representative

Hot Tub Forum

Gulf Coast?
« on: July 24, 2004, 04:56:13 pm »

OnMedic

Re: Gulf Coast?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2004, 08:34:36 pm »
WOW... Gulf Coast never seems to just go away. I will not get into it, but do a search here and at Poolandspa.com and come to your own conclusions.

Thanks!
« Last Edit: July 24, 2004, 08:35:04 pm by OnMedic »

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2004, 07:57:54 pm »
I am leaving this one alone,,,,,,Go back a month and read a bit lol...Jt ;)

lansyl

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2004, 11:39:48 am »
The energy efficiency is great in the cold weather. They have this thing called PolarTech Technology. When the temperature gets too low in your spa, it automatically turns on so the water doesn't freeze in your pipes. Plus your energy bill should only go up about $15. If you really want to know about them straight from the manufacturer just call their 800#. It's 1-888-506-SPAS.

bulmer4nc

• Now a Canes Fan.
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2004, 08:20:46 am »
Sounds like we have a Gulf Coast owner...  Care to let us all know what you think of your spa?  I have a friend who owns one and is very happy with it...  There is quite a bit of Gulf Coast bashing on these boards and I'm curious what another owner really thinks...
Home of the Stanley Cup Champions!!!

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2004, 01:28:31 pm »
Not to sound like I'm Gulf bashing, BUT, this thing you call "PolarTech" is merely the freeze protection that virtualy EVERY spa manufacturer has on their spas. No big innovation there.

They have this thing called PolarTech Technology. When the temperature gets too low in your spa, it automatically turns on so the water doesn't freeze in your pipes.

If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2004, 03:21:55 pm »
Go there when your Drunk at least if you buy one and it breaks down and cannot get though their 24/7 hotline (they are only opened till 10pm and then you get a answer machine)Then at least you will not feel so bad because you were drunk at the time.JohnnyT

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2004, 05:15:20 pm »
Dude, what are you doing calling Gulf Coasts tech line? I thought you owned a Jacuzzi. You are either living in your mothers basement with nothing better to do or you are a spa salesman. Which is it?

Go there when your Drunk at least if you buy one and it breaks down and cannot get though their 24/7 hotline (they are only opened till 10pm and then you get a answer machine)Then at least you will not feel so bad because you were drunk at the time.JohnnyT

empolgation

• you pay what you get it for
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2004, 05:44:19 pm »
You are either living in your mothers basement with nothing better to do or you are a spa salesman. Which is it?

Or taking his own advice a little too seriously...
e

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2004, 08:29:19 pm »
Well if you go and I am sure i have seen yea on Doctors Spas web site you will see someone that wrote in about getting tech help 24/7....You get a answer machine after 10pm. at GULF COAST.....I enjoy reading about the S**t that other companys sell.Living in my moms house huh.Funny you don't know me and making statements like you are,you see I don't speak about  your 400lb wife lol.... :D..........Jt

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2004, 09:08:22 pm »
Yea  know heres a few pics i have on my computer from a few months back,now the house is done with even the $50,000 pool not counting the patio that you see part of.ohh yea thats another $40,000.I am sure one one of my MOPARs are worth more then you will ever be.So stop being a lame,ohhhhh Be the way the house is in Montauk L.I. and I have no room for a Jacuzzi yea a jacuzziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii... :o....Jt

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2004, 09:10:08 pm »
Opps heres the website just put the pics in a few mins ago............www.pickwickrecords.com

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2004, 12:51:36 pm »
Looks like your Mom's got a nice place there. BTW, you paid too much for the pool.

johnnythunders

• Jacuzzi J-355
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2004, 04:21:42 pm »
I think you don't know what a custom built pool cost in Montauk.Yea my mom loves driving her Mopars lol.you see you are from the backwoods and afraid to move where your family can get a real Education,maybe they will smartup a bit and get a life.But then again you will get your chance going on Jerry Springer for a vacation.....JohnnyT :P

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2004, 04:25:43 pm »
...you are afraid to move where your family can get a real Education,maybe they will smartup a bit and get a life.

Maybe you can learn them how to smartup a bit.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2004, 04:25:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42