What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Aruba Hot Tub replacement jets  (Read 3687 times)

Awrobin@yahoo.com

Aruba Hot Tub replacement jets
« on: November 22, 2016, 01:41:42 pm »
I need to replace some jets in my Costco Aruba Deluxe Hot Tub (2001).  I have searched and purchased (some) jets thru different retailers but have yet to find a company that knows the Aruba Spa brand. Anyone know any Aruba Spa experts?  Thank you. 

Hot Tub Forum

Aruba Hot Tub replacement jets
« on: November 22, 2016, 01:41:42 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Aruba Hot Tub replacement jets
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2016, 03:07:02 pm »
'Aruba' is simply the name of the model and/or collection that was most likely "made for" Costco exclusively...with that said the name itself may have only been around a year or two hence the reason you cannot find any info about them especially dating back 15 years...long story short does the jets themselves that need replacement have any type of part # or manufacturers logo on them? or can you simply upload a picture of the jets you need next to a tape measure for size reference? you may be able to use a different brand of jet with no issues

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 04:18:50 pm »
I need to replace some jets in my Costco Aruba Deluxe Hot Tub (2001).  I have searched and purchased (some) jets thru different retailers but have yet to find a company that knows the Aruba Spa brand. Anyone know any Aruba Spa experts?  Thank you.

Yea, do you need the entire jet or just the jet insert? It's likely Waterway but they did a lot of one off stuff for Costco to keep the cost down.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2016, 04:18:50 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42