What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Lotus Bay D1 final decision  (Read 3152 times)

jpiller1

Lotus Bay D1 final decision
« on: October 28, 2016, 01:16:48 pm »
Any final thoughts as to why we would not go with the D1 Lotus Bay at a price of 11800 with the ultralife shell? Just thought I would seek any last minute advice before we make our decision. Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Lotus Bay D1 final decision
« on: October 28, 2016, 01:16:48 pm »

BullFrogSpasMN

Re: Lotus Bay D1 final decision
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 01:30:36 pm »
Did you wet test it? I'm curious as to the jetting in that spa, on the website it says 68 VCR Jets...is there multiple varieties of jets in that spa?

jpiller1

« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2016, 02:37:16 pm »
Did not wet test (I know, I know) but we are not locked in and once in the store, we can decise if another is better for us. 69 jets of all kinds.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2016, 02:48:17 pm »
Did not wet test (I know, I know) but we are not locked in and once in the store, we can decise if another is better for us. 69 jets of all kinds.

I assumed there was variety, just kind of surprised they aren't showing that as any value on their website...no real lounger to speak of so wet testing may not be crucial (I still believe in it when dropping that kind of money, but not everyone does) did you at least sit in it with your family and/or spouse "dry" to make sure it at least has enough space/foot-well area and to also verify the seats are big/comfortable enough?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2016, 02:51:29 pm »
For that tub that's a very fair price.  I personally like the Epic better as that;s the tub I would have gone with if I didn't get the resort.  Can't go wrong with it at that price though plus what I find comfortable you may not

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 09:09:24 am »

I assumed there was variety, just kind of surprised they aren't showing that as any value on their website...no real lounger to speak of so wet testing may not be crucial (I still believe in it when dropping that kind of money, but not everyone does) did you at least sit in it with your family and/or spouse "dry" to make sure it at least has enough space/foot-well area and to also verify the seats are big/comfortable enough?

Every seat is different. Rather than change anything, just slowly float to a different seat, it's easier. Good choice, powerful tub.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2016, 09:09:24 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42