What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs Aria feedback  (Read 2046 times)

Sigelnz

Hot Springs Aria feedback
« on: October 10, 2016, 12:31:48 am »
Hi all

I'm interesting in buying a Hot Springs Aria with ACE system. Reviews on the Aria look great but I'm not sure about the ACE system as I've seen more negative comments about it than good but that could just be because people who find it is great aren't bothering to comment about it. I'd love to hear from some ACE owners and your experiences, good or bad!

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs Aria feedback
« on: October 10, 2016, 12:31:48 am »

scoobywagon02

Re: Hot Springs Aria feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 11:31:09 am »
ACE is a great system. The important thing is to make sure you are trained properly on how to keep your water in balance. The number one issue with ACE owners is that they are not trained properly on how to maintain the system. If you are planning on having a party tub then you may want to consider using chlorine. The Aria is a great choice and you can never go wrong with a Hot Spring. My recommendation is to make sure the ACE system is right for your specific needs. If you do get the ACE system follow the instructions they give you which will come with the hot tub and you will be fine. If you are under the impression that it is a set and forget it system then it is not for you.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Hot Springs Aria feedback
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2016, 11:31:09 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42