What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: hot tub rookie need help choosing  (Read 16905 times)

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: hot tub rookie need help choosing
« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2016, 11:48:10 am »
 In regards to Tman122 and Bullfrog spas, were way beyond beating a dead horse and it's not worth the time.   

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #45 on: September 20, 2016, 11:48:10 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #46 on: September 20, 2016, 05:21:34 pm »
I agree, it is impossible to convince someone who has been brainwashed.

If any BF salesman or owner posts any of the BS I pointed out to try and convince someone it's better and not just simply different. The thread should be trashed.

I respect your opinion that YOU think they are better. This is America, you are allowed to think what YOU want. But as I have stated before if you start throwing that BS around as fact I will call you on it.

It's funny though, how I become the uneducated, dinosaur, idiot as has been pointed out by several BF salesman and owners. I guess I don't get an opinion. Here, I'll give it anyway. Bull Frog makes a fine tub, different than the others. But not better.
Retired

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #47 on: September 20, 2016, 07:31:59 pm »
Here is some marketing for you that you never thought of. No charge.....

The BF design allows you to have a better chance of getting a comfortable tub if you don't want to, or can't for some reason get a wet test of a particular model. A better shot at improving it to, good enough or maybe even just right for YOU/ME.

Market the wet test right out.

But that still doesn't mean it will be more comfortable to YOU/ME when its wet, or more powerful or too powerful or quieter or require less maintenance/repair, less energy use, or dollars, then say another manufacturers offering? You won't know that until you compare it to several others in it's class, wet first. Get the other stuff after that.
Retired

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #48 on: September 20, 2016, 09:16:16 pm »
  For one you should really stop feeling sorry for yourself there bud!   Two, yes this is America and we can think what we want, we just can't say what we want without offending someone anymore.  It's why I am voting for a certain person that's running for president, not that it will change much but it's how I feel.   Three, in the big scheme of things it really doesn't matter Tman, there is such a small percentage of people that come here looking for advice that the argument is mute. 
  We know where you stand and you want to "protect the consumer" from choosing a spa and keep them from the horrible wrong doings and misinformation / BS that Bullfrog salesman spews out there everyday to the unsuspecting sucker that might buy one.   

Four wouldn't you think by now that some mnfg would have sued Bullfrog spas for false advertising?   Hell we had a Spa sale banner at the fair this year, it had a small Jacuzzi spa logo emblem on it from the last 10 years.   We didn't think anything of it, but the Jacuzzi/Sundance rep threw a fit and told us to cover it up by the end of the day, we told him to pound sand, no one cares.  Next day they even sent us a certified letter from their legal dept telling us to take it down or they would take us to court over it.   Jacuzzi/Sundance is not happy with Bullfrog for many reasons most of which you probably have no idea.    But to me that's really petty.    Anyway keep posting your thoughts on Bullfrog I hope it works out for you and you sleep better knowing you saved someone..   FWIW I still love ya! 

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #49 on: September 20, 2016, 09:39:18 pm »
Just working on my post count Jim.
Retired

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2016, 09:46:00 pm »
 More important things in life than a post count.  And dang I better work on mine, I am behind you now  :o  ;)

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #51 on: September 21, 2016, 01:43:43 am »
More important things in life than a post count. 

True but its pretty darn important too.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2016, 07:33:35 am »
More important things in life than a post count. 

True but its pretty darn important too.

Took me 4 hours to replace a sump pump and back up battery system yesterday for a customer. It's a seasonal home on a lake a mile from the lake I live on. The total bill for the customer was just under 1000 bucks. I had about 400 in materials. I also drained, refilled, sanitized and adjusted the water in his Beachcomber hot tub. To him the sump pump was the most important thing. He didn't even care that the last time the water in his tub was changed was in April. And it looked icky. Wanted me to leave it empty and winterize it. I talked him out of it. Told him I would drain and winterize it at no charge next month or in November.

After I install a washer water supply station for another seasonal lake home today, I am going to soak in the beach, check the balance and adjust if needed then make sure the bromine is full in his floater. He will be happy he can use it one or two more weekends before winter. Then I'm going to mow a couple yards, if it doesn't rain, and work on my post count some more. If your wondering how a guy with no tub gets to soak and work on his post count.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2016, 07:33:35 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42