What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Trying to choose first time tub  (Read 1782 times)

spamom50

Trying to choose first time tub
« on: September 02, 2016, 09:28:03 pm »
We're in the final phase of choosing a tub for us and our 3 kids.  We've narrowed the choices down to the Caldera Vanto, Hot Spot Rhythm and the Marquis e-750.   I really liked the Vanto, but am concerned that the bottom of the tub is less sturdy and could be damaged by rodents.  Here in San Francisco, there's a rat problem in our neighborhood.   

From what I can tell, the Rhythm is the same as the Vanto.  I liked the Marquis, but it's foot jets don't feel as good to me and they can only be accessed from one or two seats.  But it sound like the Marquis is a lot more sturdy on the bottom. 

The prices are comparable, with the Vanto being about $500 less than the Rhythm and the e-750.
($6500 for the Vanto, and about $7000 for the other two, before sales tax etc). 

Does anyone have any advice on which brand or model is worth choosing over the other.  I really did enjoy the Vanto most of all, but am concerned that rats will wreak havoc over time.  Also, all 3 dealers seem very reputable and helpful.   The Caldera and Marquis sellers are very experienced and have wonderful Yelp reviews. 

Hot Tub Forum

Trying to choose first time tub
« on: September 02, 2016, 09:28:03 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42