What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New Hot Tub -Labor Day Sales  (Read 6063 times)

djjimmyjames@hotmail.com

New Hot Tub -Labor Day Sales
« on: August 30, 2016, 12:52:53 pm »
Hi,

I am looking to purchase my first hot tub. I live in SoCal. My wife and I have been looking for a few weeks now. We haven't wet tested anything yet but we are going to start this weekend. Been trying to read up as much as possible. Any other good resources on the web? Tubs we are looking at are HS Grandee NXT, Marquis Euphoria and Vector 21, Sundance Aspen so far. What do you think of our choices? any thing else we should be looking at. We do not want to go much above $12-13k.

Pricing is what concerns me. Do you think they will be any good sales for labor day weekend? I have been quoted $12800 for the Grandee, Euphoria $9800 plus options and Vector 21 for $8100 plus options. What do you guys thing of these prices? Thanks for any help?

Hot Tub Forum

New Hot Tub -Labor Day Sales
« on: August 30, 2016, 12:52:53 pm »

DKRanger22

Re: New Hot Tub -Labor Day Sales
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2016, 04:12:12 pm »
My local Hot Springs dealer has informed me of a rebate that will be offered for one week in September.  I believe this will also apply to some Caldera models.  Be sure to ask your Hot Springs dealer about the upcoming rebate and the dates that it will apply to (as I understand it, it only runs for one week and the dates are very firm).

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2016, 05:54:56 pm »
My local Hot Springs dealer has informed me of a rebate that will be offered for one week in September.  I believe this will also apply to some Caldera models.  Be sure to ask your Hot Springs dealer about the upcoming rebate and the dates that it will apply to (as I understand it, it only runs for one week and the dates are very firm).

Caldera manufacturer rebate is from Sept 16-26.  A lot of times either labor day weekend or just after you will see companies do truckload or tent sale events.  My company is doing one the 9th-11th.  The idea is to sell as many as you can over a few days so we discount pretty good for these events

mpkelley20

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 09:00:05 am »

Caldera manufacturer rebate is from Sept 16-26.  A lot of times either labor day weekend or just after you will see companies do truckload or tent sale events.  My company is doing one the 9th-11th.  The idea is to sell as many as you can over a few days so we discount pretty good for these events

Any Marquis discount days coming up?   ;D

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 02:11:12 pm »

Any Marquis discount days coming up?   ;D

The factory isn't but we have something going on that I will talk to you about tonight

MarKee

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 06:07:17 pm »
Those are great prices on the Euphoria and Vector 21 V94

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2016, 12:09:47 am »
Tubs we are looking at are HS Grandee NXT, Marquis Euphoria and Vector 21, Sundance Aspen so far. What do you think of our choices? any thing else we should be looking at. We do not want to go much above $12-13k.

Pricing is what concerns me. Do you think they will be any good sales for labor day weekend? I have been quoted $12800 for the Grandee, Euphoria $9800 plus options and Vector 21 for $8100 plus options. What do you guys thing of these prices? Thanks for any help?

Those are all good choices and this is a good weekend to go in and see what kind of deal you can get, keep negotiating until you hear "no, that last offer was my best".
220, 221, whatever it takes!

djjimmyjames@hotmail.com

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2016, 04:53:40 pm »
Well I went with the Vector 21 after wet testing the others. We really liked it. We also liked the micro silk. So we ordered it with everything but the stereo with delivery and chemicals. $10.5k plus tax.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2016, 05:05:29 pm »
Well I went with the Vector 21 after wet testing the others. We really liked it. We also liked the micro silk. So we ordered it with everything but the stereo with delivery and chemicals. $10.5k plus tax.

It's a great tub.  Microsilk alone is close to a $2000 option so I would say you did really well on it

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2016, 05:56:36 pm »

It's a great tub.  Microsilk alone is close to a $2000 option so I would say you did really well on it

Microsilk is a $2,000 option?? isn't it a pump that just makes more air bubbles?

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2016, 08:21:33 pm »

Microsilk is a $2,000 option?? isn't it a pump that just makes more air bubbles?

You were at the Vegas show last year?  Did you stop by the Marquis booth and check it out. It's a pump a separate topside and plumbing. It's a very neat concept. I don't sell a ton of them but have it in my tub

MarKee

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 11:53:20 pm »
Congrats!  The V94 is an awesome tub and you got a really good deal with MicroSilk and the audio system at that price.

I wasn't a believer in the MicroSilk until I tried it out. I will definitely own it in the next spa I get.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2016, 11:53:20 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42