What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Opinions and Pricing  (Read 3016 times)

Bfc56

Opinions and Pricing
« on: July 21, 2016, 06:51:46 am »
I have been doing my research on the different hot tubs and this  website and it has been very helpful, so thank you to everyone! 

Looking for info/opinions in regards to the following tubs.

I am also interested in pricing on these models, what price point is fair? 
I live in Toronto (Canada)
Anyone have dealers they could recommend in the GTA?

Thanks in advance!

I am looking at the:

Sundance Optima and Chelsea
Caldera Niagara and Salina
Beachcomber 750

Hot Tub Forum

Opinions and Pricing
« on: July 21, 2016, 06:51:46 am »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Opinions and Pricing
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 08:35:22 pm »
All good choices, which one do you like the best?
Retired

Bfc56

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 09:25:45 pm »
Leaning towards the Optima or Niagara.  Wet testing this weekend, which will help clarify.  Having a hard time finding what is fair pricing here in Toronto.  MSRP seems vary widely.  Some places it seems really high then the company has $5000 off. 

From what I have read both are reliable and well made.  Both dealers seem reliable and have been in business for atleast 10 years.

Have you had experience with either manufacturers?

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 06:58:55 am »
Sundance and Beach are both available in my area and both have a solid reputation. I have worked on both and have found both manufacturers to be helpful. Caldera while not in my area also has a solid reputation.
Retired

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 10:59:38 am »
Leaning towards the Optima or Niagara.  Wet testing this weekend, which will help clarify.  Having a hard time finding what is fair pricing here in Toronto.  MSRP seems vary widely.  Some places it seems really high then the company has $5000 off. 

From what I have read both are reliable and well made.  Both dealers seem reliable and have been in business for atleast 10 years.

Have you had experience with either manufacturers?

Two well known/well respected manufacturers/models that should be similarly priced I'd imagine. If you search through the posts here you'll see a couple people from the past month or so you'll find people whose final decision was basically made by the wet test. Its not uncommon to shop the stores and generally decide what you think you want between a couple models only to then wet test and find that what may look like its better sitting there dry isn't necessarily the case once you wet test.
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 10:59:38 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42