What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Sundance Circuit Board Pin Assignments Question  (Read 2725 times)

flipflopper

Sundance Circuit Board Pin Assignments Question
« on: April 06, 2016, 12:26:57 pm »
I haven't hooked my new, used tub up yet but I'm going over it with a fine toothed comb. It was previously hooked up to a 60amp installation but the factory setting for JP9-7 appears to be in place with the jumper in what I think is the off position. But my question has to do with what exactly constitutes a jumper being off. You see, two of the jumpers are off-set (one obviously so, the other, the fifth from the bottom, not so obvious but it is) so they are resting on only one pin. It seems this would be the same as not having the jumpers on at all, so I interpret this to mean that the setting is off.

Also, to turn on JP19-11 (see chart below) in order to have 2-speed pump logic instead of only 1, it seems all I have to do is get my hands on a spare jumper and place it over both pins to turn this feature on. Correct?

« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 12:30:26 pm by flipflopper »

Hot Tub Forum

Sundance Circuit Board Pin Assignments Question
« on: April 06, 2016, 12:26:57 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Sundance Circuit Board Pin Assignments Question
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 07:51:10 pm »
 1 & 2 and 7 & 8 are off.    And just use one of the jumpers not being used on JP9  You also want to make sure pump 1 is a 2 spd not a single.

So after seeing the pic you posted of your spa, both pumps in that are most likely single speed, it's why the jumper is off on JP19-11 you won't be able to change it to a 2spd. 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2016, 07:56:26 pm by Jacuzzi Jim »

flipflopper

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 12:31:32 pm »
Great! Makes sense. The only thing I'll mess with is the pin to bump it up to 60 amp once I get the 60 amp equipment all installed.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2016, 12:31:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42