What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Diplomacy...  (Read 3514 times)

huh?

• "42"
Diplomacy...
« on: July 20, 2004, 08:53:34 pm »
I just wanted to make a post as a credit to all who post on this site.  There are several Forums out there for the hot tub industry, but when it comes to class, tastefullness (sorry about the ozone post) and professionalism (Dealers you know who you are) this forum is tops!  You rarely see any badmouthing by dealers.  If a potential spa buyer has a question, he/she is given a fair and friendly point in the right direction.  Keep up the Class ;)

Cheers!
¿

Hot Tub Forum

Diplomacy...
« on: July 20, 2004, 08:53:34 pm »

OnMedic

Re: Diplomacy...
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2004, 10:29:01 pm »
I second that and have stopped going to P&S and use this board exclusively.

Kudos!

Bubbles

• Calls 'em as I sees 'em
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2004, 12:35:11 am »
I agree. I have been surfing these forums for a while. There are a couple (this one and Dr.Spas) that I find very informative with mostly accurate advice.

Unfortunately one of my favorites left a short while ago here and I miss his entertaining posts.

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2004, 07:06:26 am »
Bubbles,

If you are referring to Steve, he'll be back!  I don't think he can stay away too long!!

Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

autoplay

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2004, 09:11:04 am »
The shell here is user friendly,and overall,my opinion...it's the best I've seen as far as spa BBS sites go.

As far as entertainment,they all offer a form of entertainment and education/information.  Even the CaVeN spa deception board provides me with a chuckle.
The amusement with that board being........I relate the spa deceptionist with the Church chat lady from SNL impersonated by Dana Carvey.

Well,I'm off to the Florida aquarium with my daughter.
Be good to one another,and remember,too much sweetened Kool-aid will rot your teeth along with your brain.

UnderTheStars

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2004, 07:43:01 pm »
Found this thread lurking back on page 2.   Pretty good thoughts here, worth a bump after today's posts

Wisoki

• YEEEEEEhaw
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 01:04:12 pm »
I'll bring it back up to the top, even though I've spread a few terse words as of late.
If you like it and you want it BUY IT!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2004, 01:04:12 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42