What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Brands with the least repairs & best tub integrity  (Read 10662 times)

DubV

Re: Brands with the least repairs & best tub integrity
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 10:08:16 am »
My top ten in no particular order (LOL) Dimension One, Marquis, Hot Springs, Arctic, Beachcomber, Caldera, Jacuzzi, Artisan, Caldera and several others in tenth.

Any reason Sundance was not included on the list?  I am pretty close to getting an Aspen after testing some of he other larger tubs on this list and want to make sure I am heading in the right direction for my first spa...  Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2016, 10:08:16 am »

d00nut

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2016, 11:18:53 am »
My top ten in no particular order (LOL) Dimension One, Marquis, Hot Springs, Arctic, Beachcomber, Caldera, Jacuzzi, Artisan, Caldera and several others in tenth.

Any reason Sundance was not included on the list?  I am pretty close to getting an Aspen after testing some of he other larger tubs on this list and want to make sure I am heading in the right direction for my first spa...  Thanks

D1, Jacuzzi, and Sundance are all made in the same factory.  I'd say Sundance is on par with Sundance and Jacuzzi

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 05:01:26 pm »

Sundance makes a good product also. They make it in tenth.
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2016, 05:01:26 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42