What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Buyers help negotiation  (Read 8411 times)

richierich

Re: Buyers help negotiation
« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016, 08:36:27 pm »
Congrats on your new Optima. I would like to hear more about why you chose  the Optima, what color combination you chose, and your thoughts on it once you have had it awhile.  Once again congratulations, I am sure you will love it.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 25, 2016, 08:36:27 pm »

Ryguy84

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 12:11:06 am »
Congrats on your new Optima. I would like to hear more about why you chose  the Optima, what color combination you chose, and your thoughts on it once you have had it awhile.  Once again congratulations, I am sure you will love it.
I was dead set on getting a hotspring until I tried their moto massage system which was on the vanguard, aria, and envoy. I personally did not like it.
I alsolooked at the calderas they just didn't do it for me. I have a few friends with calderas and they both have had problems with the cabinet material separating but it was fixed under warranty.
When I felt the jets on the sundance I was sold. The optima foot massagers, seating positions, and fragrance fan sold me on it. The 2016 has a redesigned control panel which is suppose to be super easy to use can't wait to see it.
I ordered the platinum shell with gray exterior.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2016, 12:11:06 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42