What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Dynasty CLB7L lights out  (Read 1818 times)

Crunchie

Dynasty CLB7L lights out
« on: November 17, 2015, 11:26:10 am »
Just signed up on the forum, thanks for having me. 
Having a bought a used Dynasty CLB7L spa three years ago, one of the small led lights started to not follow the color pattern when in the rotating color mode.  I could live with that however afterwards, all of the lights went out and I could never get them going again :'(, this was last fall.

I was told that it was probably the light junction box, so I ordered one figuring that it would be plug and play, to the tune of $100.00.  Well Dynasty has since modified this little jem to accommodate the newer models but the connectors are not the same as the original box.  Soooooo tried getting some info on how to wire this little guy, called a few dealers and spoke to a couple of repairmen to no avail, most of them either had not done this or were in the same situation as I was, because the junction box does NOT come with any documentation whatsoever.
I even called Dynasty in Tennessee and they're "tech" couldn't talk me through it, all he kept saying is "daisychain, daisychain, daisychain.

I live in northwester Quebec in a rural area with no support nearby.  I returned the junction box back and got my money back for which I was happy.  Hoping someone out there has had similar a situation, I can post pictures if need be....

Hot Tub Forum

Dynasty CLB7L lights out
« on: November 17, 2015, 11:26:10 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42