What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: damsel in distress is back....leisure time purple??? HELP! Dazed and confused!  (Read 2542 times)

sue_in_texas

I switched over to the Leisure Time purple system because I was having such an itchy reaction to chlorine.  I emptied the tub and followed the directions to the letter.  I am very confused over these products and how they correlate to a chlorine system.   My chlorine levels are at zero....which bottle is the one that increases the chlorine.....Free??  Is Boost the shock?  What is Control?  All my other levels seem to be in the 'ok' zone, but the water is cloudy with an oily looking, clear scum on top as well as a yellowish, stringy scum at the water line.  What is going on????  HELP HELP  HELP

Hot Tub Forum

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
That's is leisure times version of the Baqua Spa system. Boost is the shock. You won't get a chlorine level because it's a chlorine free system. If you haven't used these chemicals bring them back and use nature 2.

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
No need to return.  You need to be educated by the folks who sold it to you.  Actually simple and effective if you follow the recipe and have support.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
I disagree Dan. It gunks up all the plumbing lines, is a pain to get balanced and is always leaving a nasty scumline at the water line. Plus some manufacturers void warranties if you use it

BullFrogSpasMN

I agree with Dan, under the right circumstances (typically lower bather load/no kids) the Leisure Time system works just fine, we sell a lot of it with no real complaints if the customer is educated on how to use it

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
The key is education and having a dealer to help.  Without those, wrong product.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42