What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Galileo 799- water level dropping to below the jets even if topped  (Read 1830 times)

rrcp

I bought the house with the Galileo.  I have notices that the water level continues to drop below the Jets despite filling up the tub. I fill the tub about every week with about 3 -4 buckets.  What do I do?  By any chance is there a manual for this model that someone can scan for me, dearly appreciated.

Hot Tub Forum

Dr. Spa™ Ret.

• Ultimate Member
  • Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years
Re: Galileo 799- water level dropping to below the jets even if topped
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2015, 12:39:41 pm »
Need to know the brand (possibly Sunrise Spas?) and the year of manufacture...though, the manual will be of absolutely no help for anything concerning leaks or repairs of any type.
If you can't sell it on eBay, it may not even qualify as landfill.

Retired (mostly) from the industry after 33 years...but still putzing around with a consumer information website, and trying to sell obsolete owners manuals

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2015, 06:08:06 pm »
Look to see where a wet spot is; open up that side and start there. Stick your finger in the foam and see which way the wetness goes. Troubleshooting a tub in the winter could be tough ... I would wait for springtime and then turn the tub off and see where the water drops to. It may be possible that the water stops dropping at a certain level and you'll know that the problem can't be lower then the water line, that makes it much easier to start somewhere.

castletonia

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 10:23:08 pm »
Its a Sunrise. 

If its a newer one, then it has the Roxul bagged insulation so finding a leak should be pretty easy since once you remove the sides and the insulation, the plumbing is exposed.

I will see if I can come up with a manual, but it will likely be Monday.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2015, 10:23:08 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42