What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Which to go with - Vita Monarque or Sundance Edison or Hot Spot Rythm  (Read 3878 times)

curcione5

I've narrowed my search down to 3 tubs.  Vita Monarque or Sundance Edison or Hot Spot Rythm.  They are all roughly in the same ball park for price.  I'm comfortable with all 3 dealers i'm working with when it comes to service, etc.  The two things things that stood out with the Vita was the metal frame and the lighting\water fountain feature. The Sundance didn't wow me but the price was about $800 lower than the other two.  The Hot Spot looked nice like the Sundance and i'm sure it's a quality built tub since Hot Springs built it.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

Sam

Re: Which to go with - Vita Monarque or Sundance Edison or Hot Spot Rythm
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2015, 03:38:15 pm »
I wouldn't let a metal frame and waterfall be the deciding factors in purchasing a spa.  The biggest, most reputable manufacturers use wood. 

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2015, 04:25:39 pm »
I wouldn't let a metal frame and waterfall be the deciding factors in purchasing a spa.  The biggest, most reputable manufacturers use wood.

Agreed. Now if it was the cup holders that made the difference then I'd understand...  ;)  8)  :o
220, 221, whatever it takes!

curcione5

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2015, 07:49:22 pm »
Which manufacturer would you guys go with? Thanks for the replies.

Racenut

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2015, 11:15:50 pm »
I think you'll be hard pressed to find someone that would put Vita/Maxx in the same league as Sundance or Hot Spring.

I looked at the Edison and Rhythm as options for myself.  I liked the Edison a lot, the seats were more comfortable to me.  I tried liking the Hot Springs, I didn't want another full foam tub and they have fluffy fibercore. I liked the dealer too, great guy, laid back, no salesman games.  But I just didn't like the way they were shaped.  But that's me... obviously other people love them.  I would say pick the one you like and go for it.  If that's the Edison, then all the better for save a few bucks.  But if you like the Rhythm, I wouldn't let $800 change your mind... these things should last a lot longer than you'll ever worry about a few hundred bucks.  (though the quotes I had for the two were only $300 apart, maybe the Hot Spring dealer has some wiggle room).

curcione5

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2015, 12:37:11 am »
Thanks Racenut. Appreciate the feedback.

wt21

« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2015, 09:34:53 pm »
I also found the Sundance seats more comfortable than the Hot Spots seats. Make sure you get into the tubs, wet or dry.

BullFrogSpasMN

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 04:14:38 pm »
Hot Spot..The Sundance stuff coming out of the Mexico is not NEAR the quality Sundance used to be when it was made in the states, don't even think they are carrying a ISO 9001 certification anymore

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2015, 04:14:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42