What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Where can I find out when a new version of a hot tub was last made?  (Read 2055 times)

kurifodo

It's my understanding hot tubs do not change like cars each year. For the most part, hot tubs stay the same year over year. Is this true?

If this is true, how can I find out when a specific hot tub model was last "upgraded in a significant way". Is there a good source for this? I couldn't find one on the net really. I'm specifically wondering when the last time the Jacuzzi J-345 had an upgrade, but also as I find more hot tubs I may be interested in, I'd like to know those as well... I just don't know what those are quite yet. ;) Still shopping around for what fits us best.

Thanks.

Hot Tub Forum

MarKee

Re: Where can I find out when a new version of a hot tub was last made?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:55:14 pm »
Usually they stay the same for 3-4 years with most manufacturers, but it really depends.  Usually there are small changes from year to year, but the "body style" will stay the same for a period of time, just like cars do.  There is no database of hot tub changes from year to year, a knowledgeable dealer can usually tell you the changes.  I'm pretty sure the 3 series Jacuzzi had some significant changes 1-2 years ago.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Where can I find out when a new version of a hot tub was last made?
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2015, 06:55:14 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42