What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: caldera hot tub air blower and ozenator question  (Read 1814 times)

cars30

caldera hot tub air blower and ozenator question
« on: July 23, 2015, 12:43:13 pm »
my question is when i press the air button blower goes on but no bubbles.also my ozenator light is on and there are no bubbles.are these two problems related.my water is crystal clear with no odor   thanks for any help

Hot Tub Forum

caldera hot tub air blower and ozenator question
« on: July 23, 2015, 12:43:13 pm »

HotTubLover57

Re: caldera hot tub air blower and ozenator question
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:22:35 pm »
Two possibilities with the blower - either the blower simply went bad (motor running hence the sound, but no fan spinning or blowing air) or the blower simply fell off the blower line - that happens from time to time. You should look at the blower to see if it's still attached to the plumbing, if it is, you will need to replace it.

Finding a replacement blower is easy, just match the voltage and horse power to one on this page: http://www.spadepot.com/shop/Spa-Air-Blowers-C151.aspx

The ozone bubbles are likely not related, and the ozone line itself is likely clogged. I would suggest looking at the plumbing line for the ozonator, if it's yellowed or cloudy, replace the plumbing.

Hope this helps!

Hot Tub Forum

Re: caldera hot tub air blower and ozenator question
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2015, 04:22:35 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42