What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Best Place for replacement Hot Tub Covers  (Read 4107 times)

jcpatt

Best Place for replacement Hot Tub Covers
« on: July 07, 2015, 12:46:54 pm »
I'm trying to buy a replacement hot tub cover.  Any cover manufacturer better than others?  I see all types of cover manufacturers.  Some with a 3 year warranty, some with 4 year, etc.   I've looked at Core Living from Costco, hottubworks, hottubcovedepot, etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Hot Tub Forum

Best Place for replacement Hot Tub Covers
« on: July 07, 2015, 12:46:54 pm »

Nessuno

Re: Best Place for replacement Hot Tub Covers
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2015, 06:09:34 pm »
I got a good deal online from Roberts Hot Tubs. That was 6 years ago. They had covers with extra thickness for insulation and a nice design so heat wouldn't escape around the seems/edges/folds. 

http://www.rhtubs.com/covers/cover-index.htm

My cover is in decent shape and is about 6 years old now. Some stitching along the seams is starting to show wear, but still holding strong.

Kev B

« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2015, 10:13:18 am »
 Find a cover company that is local if possible. Many of the covers on-line are made and shipped from Mexico and a huge number of them arrive with forklift damage.

Scoobmaster

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 09:33:33 pm »
I'll sevond the recommendation made by HomePC for Roberts Hot Tubs.  I ordered a cover from the after much research and recommendationd from posters on this forum.  I received it a few weeks ago and was very impressed with the quality of the cover.  I ordered their "extreme" cover 6" to 4" foam core taper, double wrapped.  Very happy with it so far.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2015, 09:33:33 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42