What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Brands by tier  (Read 3385 times)

Sooner Wing

Brands by tier
« on: May 15, 2015, 05:34:36 pm »
Interested in peoples opinion on what the top 2 tiers are by Brand.  I am new to this but it seems that Hot Springs, Sundance, D1, and Marquis have a pretty big following and would be considered tier 1?  Who else would be in tier I and who would be in tier II?  I understand this is highly subjective but I am wondering if I can see some sort of a general consensus. 

Thank you all kindly.

Hot Tub Forum

Brands by tier
« on: May 15, 2015, 05:34:36 pm »

Spatech_tuo

• Mentor Level Member
Re: Brands by tier
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2015, 05:42:45 pm »
Interested in peoples opinion on what the top 2 tiers are by Brand.  I am new to this but it seems that Hot Springs, Sundance, D1, and Marquis have a pretty big following and would be considered tier 1?  Who else would be in tier I and who would be in tier II?  I understand this is highly subjective but I am wondering if I can see some sort of a general consensus. 

Thank you all kindly.

You'll certainly get no consensus on this but you've got a good start with those 4 and might want to add add Bullfrog, Caldera and Jacuzzi because you'll see people chime in with all of them and for good reason, there are multiple good choices out there. No one here can tell you who you should buy from and how good your local dealer is (what they're about matters as much as the brand in many cases) so go to the brand websites and use their dealer locators to see who is in your area and go check them out. 
220, 221, whatever it takes!

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2015, 05:51:49 pm »

Thank you all kindly.

All four of them I would consider top tier along with the others that spatech mentioned.  What it really comes down to is the dealer. 

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2015, 06:27:04 pm »
 Plus one!  Throw Artesian and probably Arctic spas in there as well.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2015, 07:23:57 pm »
I'd throw Saratoga in the mix also. But I think each level should have at least a couple levels within.
Retired

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 07:50:41 pm »
I'd throw Saratoga in the mix also. But I think each level should have at least a couple levels within

I thought only us east coasters knew about Saratoga.  They are a solid brand for sure

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2015, 07:50:41 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42