What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Soverign II price - where to buy last years model?  (Read 1868 times)

theroar84

Soverign II price - where to buy last years model?
« on: May 13, 2015, 09:22:18 pm »
I know I need I Soverign... I built a deck around the one I have that is a 99... Not real interested in rebuilding the deck... =)

I put a heater in the 99 model, but she is leaking water at about an inch a day somewhere...

I have searched these forums, but most info is from 2006ish... Anyone have an idea what I can expect to spend on a Sovereign II.  They are the exact same dimensions, right? I have no wiggle room on the deck unfortunately. Rebuilt that sucker last summer and I am wishing right now I had thought that one through...

Thanks for your time.

Mike

Hot Tub Forum

Soverign II price - where to buy last years model?
« on: May 13, 2015, 09:22:18 pm »

Sooner Wing

Re: Soverign II price - where to buy last years model?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 09:24:51 am »
Unfortunately I can not answer most of your questions.  However, yesterday I went in the local Hot Springs dealer and they were willing to make deals on all 2014 models.  If you haven't already been to see your local dealer, that where I would start.

According to the Hot Springs website the measurements on the Sovereign are as follows (not sure what the Sovereign II is):

Dimensions   
6'8" x 7'9" x 33"H
2.03m x 2.36m x .84mH

I have only been looking at hot tubs for the past 24 hours so please keep that in mind as I am only trying to help.  Best of luck!

theroar84

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 07:18:05 am »
Thanks for the effort. I ended up deciding to just bite the bullet and snag the tub I wanted. The sovereign here was 9k. I got it lowered a bit because I did not need a step or a cover lift, but after MI tax it was still 9k. Love the tub though. I had one already so I had built my deck around it.... This one fits perfect... otherwise I would have had a deck rebuild.

Thanks again.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2015, 07:18:05 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42