What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What is the main differnce between J-235 vs Hot spot Tempo  (Read 3391 times)

Coleman

What is the main differnce between J-235 vs Hot spot Tempo
« on: April 01, 2015, 04:48:12 am »
When the wife and I looked at them a few months ago the were in our budget and not having a good selection of hot tub dealers in the local area, the tempo is 45 min drive the J-235 is about 2 hrs, a different place had  maxx/cooperage but wouldnt wet test other tubs that were not filled and wanted help to install the tub and 4-5 of my friends to help lift tub to location, lost my business.
From looking at the specs of both tubs they seemed like to share the same properties like not circulation pump, about same size, with lounger. I know somebody will say that they are not the same tub I understand that, just wanting to know does one have a big advantage over the other? Next month the wife has a conference in Kansa City where we can look at different makes of hot tubs, and friend has a marquis tub that we are going to try out so we will know what the differences between  tubs when we wet test later on. I would like to keep it closer to home for warranty work and repairs later down the road. As we get more serious we will wet test the tubs.  I have been reading on this great site and have learned a lot in the hot tub world, I will have a lot more questions later on like water care and chemicals that still confuse me for the time being and what chemicals the dealer wants me to buy from them and which ones I should use.
Thanks for your time.
Coleman

Hot Tub Forum

What is the main differnce between J-235 vs Hot spot Tempo
« on: April 01, 2015, 04:48:12 am »

Hot Spring Ace

Re: What is the main differnce between J-235 vs Hot spot Tempo
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:30:18 am »
When the wife and I looked at them a few months ago the were in our budget and not having a good selection of hot tub dealers in the local area, the tempo is 45 min drive the J-235 is about 2 hrs, a different place had  maxx/cooperage but wouldnt wet test other tubs that were not filled and wanted help to install the tub and 4-5 of my friends to help lift tub to location, lost my business.
From looking at the specs of both tubs they seemed like to share the same properties like not circulation pump, about same size, with lounger. I know somebody will say that they are not the same tub I understand that, just wanting to know does one have a big advantage over the other? Next month the wife has a conference in Kansa City where we can look at different makes of hot tubs, and friend has a marquis tub that we are going to try out so we will know what the differences between  tubs when we wet test later on. I would like to keep it closer to home for warranty work and repairs later down the road. As we get more serious we will wet test the tubs.  I have been reading on this great site and have learned a lot in the hot tub world, I will have a lot more questions later on like water care and chemicals that still confuse me for the time being and what chemicals the dealer wants me to buy from them and which ones I should use.
Thanks for your time.
Coleman

I think the distance of one dealer at two hours is something you may want to think twice about but otherwise you're talking about two good spa makers and two good tubs. You'll have to take a look and see which one seems right for you along with which dealer seems better if indeed one outshines the other in your opinion.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: What is the main differnce between J-235 vs Hot spot Tempo
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2015, 11:30:18 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42