What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Marquis Euphoria Cloudy Water HELP Please  (Read 3888 times)

treviso

Marquis Euphoria Cloudy Water HELP Please
« on: July 08, 2004, 02:46:43 pm »
Hi,
I have been having a very difficult time with the chemistry in my Marquis Euphoria having very cloudy water.  It is a new tub with the new Frog Bromine system.  When I add the clarifying solution, I end up getting lots of foam...so I add the anti-foam solution and it stays cloudy.  The bromine levels tend to look low most of the time even when I open up the bromine cartridge all the way on 6.  The dealer tells me that my PH/alkaline is too high, but most of the time it registers too low.  The bromine levels tend to be low.  He told me to continue to shock the tub after every usage...I am totally confused and disappointed that this is so difficult to get a handle on.  Please, I need help  FAST.  I thank you in advance.
Robert

Hot Tub Forum

Marquis Euphoria Cloudy Water HELP Please
« on: July 08, 2004, 02:46:43 pm »

treviso

Re: Marquis Euphoria Cloudy Water HELP Please
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2004, 12:32:27 pm »
No one out there has any advice for me?

IonHeaven

« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2004, 01:27:31 pm »
I'm going to wet test a Marquis Reward today and was hoping to hear the advice that you will get. Otherwise, how do you like your spa? Thanks and good luck with your water problem.

IonHeaven

treviso

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2004, 07:53:31 pm »
HI,
I am very happy with the performance of my Marquis Euphoria and being a newbie, I was just hoping to get some advice from some experts.  I wet tested both the Reward and Euphoria and settled on the larger Euphoria, but I really liked the Reward's performance.  The lounger and the amount of space that it takes up in the spa was the reason why I went with the Euphoria instead.  From what I have read, most people avoid loungers on their second spas.  
Robert

Mendocino101

• Ultimate Member
  • never ask for what you are not willing to give
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2004, 08:41:30 pm »
I am meeting with the spa frog folks this week...I will try and get you some information from them as the best way to care for you spa using the frog....

Lori

• Saw It ... Wanted It ... Had A Fit ... Got It!
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2004, 10:09:47 pm »
I'm sorry treviso, I don't use Bromine.  :-/
Oklahoma Vanguard owner-don't hold that against me

autoplay

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2004, 09:10:54 am »
Get rid of brohmine.....and go with Di-chlor

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2004, 09:10:54 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42