What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: A7 / A8 / Grandee... the plot thickens  (Read 9102 times)

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: A7 / A8 / Grandee... the plot thickens
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 10:29:10 pm »
Grandee includes only cover - no stairs, lift and not sure about delivery. But we are interested in feedback on the Bullfrog mostly if anyone has anything to offer!

By what you posted for pricing I think you are doing pretty well with either of those 2 packages from bullfrog. I think I saw a couple prices better on here but in general I think you are doing better then most

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2015, 10:29:10 pm »

Sam

« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2015, 03:02:21 pm »
Grandee includes only cover - no stairs, lift and not sure about delivery. But we are interested in feedback on the Bullfrog mostly if anyone has anything to offer!

By what you posted for pricing I think you are doing pretty well with either of those 2 packages from bullfrog. I think I saw a couple prices better on here but in general I think you are doing better then most

Agree.  Those are very good prices.  Some of these quotes people come here with are crazy low. 

dporter22

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2015, 06:10:36 pm »
Definitely opt for the A8.  The A8 is very nice and would have been the one we purchased instead of the A7 except that our gate is 1/2" too narrow to fit the A8 through.  The A8 has a better footwell and the jet dome in the middle is a bonus.  One of the jetpaks for the A8 includes a waterfall so you can still have it if you want.

kingdarb

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 11:42:12 am »
You likely can't go wrong with any of the bullfrog options.  Enjoy!!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2015, 11:42:12 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42