What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: What brand tubs provide the best hydrotherapy for neck and upper back?  (Read 4929 times)

MattieB

I am still looking for the perfect tub.  Tried Jacuzzi 345, BullFrog, and Marquis Epic.  Haven't wet tested Epic yet.   I am looking for a spa with great jets for neck and upper back.  Can anyone comment based on the experiences with their tubs?  Thank you. 

Hot Tub Forum

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
  I would have said Bullfrog but looks like you have tried.   The neck masseuse, and neck blaster are pretty good.  As long as you not a huge person.     Spa wise if you have them there, check out the Artesian spa.  The use to have a few models with neck collar type seats.     Jacuzzi wise the back corner seat on the J-345 is pretty good, specially if you close the lower jets, and crank the divertor over to that corner..

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Epic has great upper back jets and it also has neck jets.  LA Spas used to have a neat neck collar with pretty powerful jets on them when we sold them.  Probably the thing I liked best about them

Sam

I love Bullfrog's neck jetpaks.  The neck blaster kicks butt!

Artesian's Island spa line has some great neck jets as well.  Super powerful.  I'm a big fan of the Antigua neck seat.

The thing about neck jets, which jim alluded to, is all about the individual person sitting there.  You need to fit the seat right or they may just splash you.  Larger people may not even fit at all.  This highlights a benefit to Bullfrog's jetpak design.  You can put the neck jets in the seat that does fit you.  It's the only hot tub in the world that allows you to decide where you want your neck jets.  That's pretty awesome if you ask me!

Quickbeam

I would have said Bullfrog but looks like you have tried.   The neck masseuse, and neck blaster are pretty good.  As long as you not a huge person.     Spa wise if you have them there, check out the Artesian spa.  The use to have a few models with neck collar type seats.     Jacuzzi wise the back corner seat on the J-345 is pretty good, specially if you close the lower jets, and crank the divertor over to that corner..

Jim,
We have the J-345 and tried your suggestion tonight. We took the back corner seat and closed the lower jets, turned the diverter over and turned on the air. Very, very effective. I've tried all that before except I had not tried shutting off the lower jets. The only ones we had open were the 4 top jets. Again, it really worked well for the neck and the shoulders. Thanks for the suggestion.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
I am still looking for the perfect tub.  Tried Jacuzzi 345, BullFrog, and Marquis Epic.  Haven't wet tested Epic yet.   I am looking for a spa with great jets for neck and upper back.  Can anyone comment based on the experiences with their tubs?  Thank you.

Mattie we can't tell you which tub will have the best neck and upper back feel for you. Whats feels good to someone else may not feel good for you. If it's important for you, you have to try them. You may not like the feel of any of the recommendations here.
Retired

MattieB

After wet testing several different spas, it came down to Bullfrog or Marquis Epic, which I saw but hadn't wet tested.  I finally tested the Epic today.  The hydrotherapy felt great, and the tub seemed roomy, with good neck, good foot, and overall great body massage.  I didn't float out of the adirondack chair, which I always did in my old D1 lounge seat.  I am going to think about it for a day or two, but I have pretty much decided on the Epic.   Still a little nervous about how it will hold up.  Epic and Marquis owners please jump in and give me some of your experiences with a Marquis spa.     

Bill

The upper back jets in the deep seat on the Epic are amazing.  I'm sure you experienced this during your wet test.  That seat has neck jets too.  All neck jets in the Epic can be adjusted to direct the stream where ever needed. The hydrotherapy in this tub is wonderful.

Hot Tub Forum

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42