What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Warranty Card  (Read 2140 times)

Tuco

Warranty Card
« on: February 19, 2015, 06:31:03 pm »
We just found our warranty information and on the back of a page buried in about 50 other pages, it says that if we don't fill out a registration card within 15 days our warranty is voided.

Can a hot tub company legally do this?  Our hot tub is about 3 mos old. The dealer who delivered it said nothing about a requirement to register the product.

I will contact a contract lawyer (in the family) about this, but its hard to believe we could get screwed out of our warranty for failing to send in the card.

Hot Tub Forum

Warranty Card
« on: February 19, 2015, 06:31:03 pm »

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
Re: Warranty Card
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2015, 06:45:04 pm »
  With us we do the warranty registration.   I think you would be fine should a problem arise, just fill it out and send it in.  Chances are the dealer may have done it already.   

So what did they say about the crack in your spa?

Tuco

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:12:01 pm »
Well it turns out I was looking at a photo copy of the warranty.  My significant other had already sent the card in months ago.  We emailed the company twice and they have not responded. The emails we sent were in response to their email to us so we know they went to the correct address. Its been a month and they have not given us any information on what they plan to do to help us.  We will give them a call.  We dont want much, we just want someone to take a look and fix the crack if needed.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2015, 11:12:01 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42