What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Going wet testing Sundance 680 vs Four Winds  (Read 3099 times)

leweezo

Going wet testing Sundance 680 vs Four Winds
« on: December 26, 2014, 11:18:40 pm »
In Atlanta and I am going this Sunday to test a Sundance Edison/Peyton Vs a couple of Sundamce Spas.  Wa wondering if anyone has a opinion on the Sundance 680 series. I know Four Winds is supposed to be a step down but the price is alot better.. The dealer emailed me and said they are running 20 percent off the $ winds and have "specials" on the Sundance.. I am not in need of alot of bells and whistles so my need of having a reliable name vs a new name (to me)  has been a struggle in my head. I invite any chiming in

Thanks
M.C

Hot Tub Forum

Going wet testing Sundance 680 vs Four Winds
« on: December 26, 2014, 11:18:40 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: Going wet testing Sundance 680 vs Four Winds
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2014, 03:02:35 pm »
only help i can provide is a price comparison because I sell against the Edison all the time...In MN there price before negotiation is right around $7,295 w/ accessories...although I've seen them at the "move as many as possible" price of $5,995 at home-shows/fairs/events/etc.

haven't came across the four winds brand in years so I'm not much help there, a wet test and getting quotes on both should help make your decision much easier...good luck

leweezo

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 03:28:57 pm »
THANKS SO MUCH, that helps me alot..  At least I have a good range and I know 4 Winds has been around

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2014, 03:28:57 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42