What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: to Twincityhotsprings  (Read 1942 times)

Chartreux

to Twincityhotsprings
« on: November 18, 2014, 01:30:23 pm »
Hello! I looked at your link on gizmodo thread, you just sold him a hot tub.
Please could you tell me the price for that screened in room behind the lady in the orange dress on the second picture on your link? and is this a hurricane proof screen room? or is it a pop up screen room and would a hot tub fit into it?  I live in a hurricane zone in Texas...we get mosquitos that can be bad and really want a screened in room for our hot tub purchase...
I think they call it getting a screen room and sinking the tub into it down here...

Hot Tub Forum

to Twincityhotsprings
« on: November 18, 2014, 01:30:23 pm »

TwinCitiesHotSpring

Re: to Twincityhotsprings
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2014, 01:53:42 pm »
sorry can't help you out, that is simply a prop in the photo...not something I sell.  By looking at it It doesn't look much more than a basic screened enclosure that a handyman could build fairly easily.  If you truly want an enclosure around your tub that is engineered for 70+ mph winds than you'll spend $10,000 + easily.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 06:45:10 pm »
You could build one for less than 10g's if you have the skill and you can meet or surpass codes. Lumber, concrete, misc. screen, roof, does it need a pad? Couple friends for a small amount of time, most you could do yourself. 3-5g's without pad 5-6 with. I would think footings for 4 pretty hefty posts would be required. Might want it bigger with 6-8 posts? Could go over 6-8g's. It would be nice though. I would think seriously about location. It's going to be kinda permanent.
Retired

Chartreux

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 09:30:52 am »
Thank You, yes we have a concrete pad but it might have to be re done, which will not be easy. We'll also need HOA approval's as well...

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2014, 09:30:52 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42