What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Clearwater XS76L ECO.  (Read 1939 times)

hottubnewgirl

Clearwater XS76L ECO.
« on: September 23, 2014, 06:20:14 pm »
Newbie, hopefully soon to be hot tub owner here looking for some input on a clearwater XS76L eco.  This "eco" model is a floor model sale right now (for $4500 CAN), and I am interested but cannot find a lot of information online about the "eco" model.  I have done a fair bit of research and ruled out a lot of brands already.  I have a limited budget of around $5000 and decided that the clearwater brand looks good, for my budget. Can anyone out there give me any reviews on the clearwater "eco" line?  It is definitely a "base" model, with very few jets (which I am happy about), and no bells or whistles (led lights, waterfalls etc), which also suits me fine.  Basically, I am looking for a good quality tub to seat about 4 people, with a lounger. Do you think this is a good choice?  Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Hot Tub Forum

Clearwater XS76L ECO.
« on: September 23, 2014, 06:20:14 pm »

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
Re: Clearwater XS76L ECO.
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 06:25:18 pm »
Yes this is a fine choice. Clearwater makes a quality product and has a good reputation.  And this is likely their value line. I wish you'd sit in a few to at least check for comfort. Dry or wet sit (preferable wet) for 20-30 minutes. Move around. Listening to it and working the controls would be best.
Retired

hottubnewgirl

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 11:22:02 pm »
Thanks Tman122!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 11:22:02 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42