What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Wireing Options on Optima?  (Read 11842 times)

clover

Re: Wireing Options on Optima?
« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:11 pm »
David, we are all good people here, and every now and then, some almighty powers come along and put us to the test.

We truly hope you enjoy your hot tub, but your perception of others who dare to contribute seems to come to you only the way you see it to be.

In as much as I had only one post, here in this thread, it appears you totally misread, misunderstood, or misinterpreted my post as demeaning.

I don't believe any of us represented ourselves as "experts" on the subject of your concern, as none of us are electricians.  So this must be your perception of thinking of us as experts, even though, it seems to be the perception of others that maybe you should do what you advocate, and have a happy day.  :)
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #30 on: October 05, 2014, 08:01:11 pm »

DaveMc

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 10:14:40 pm »
Well, I give up--my intent was to make clear that when you imply or state that you are an expert---or worked for 30 years in the industry, or know the industry---that the answers you give to people cause them to make decisions---decisions on materials or tools or brands---so if you know the answer-0--it helps the average joe, like me, but if you don't quite know the answer but you imply that you know what should be done--you are doing somewhat of a disservice.  All this is especially true in electrical which as Dr Spa says is very detailed.  I think that I would refer  a poster to the DIY chatroom or some other electrical forum for electrically based questions.

Sorry if I misjudged anyones intent---

Our tub gets a start up tomorrow morning--so I will finally learn which jumpers will provide 60 amp service where the heater will run along with the pumps.

Have a good day all--and this is a good forum--

David

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #31 on: October 05, 2014, 10:14:40 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42