What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Help - Artesian vs LA Spas vs Coast  (Read 3942 times)

soon2float

Help - Artesian vs LA Spas vs Coast
« on: June 29, 2004, 01:44:07 am »
We are replacing a 12 y/o Cal Spa and do not want to make another mistake. There is very little about Coast or Artesian here. For the Artesian we are considering the Grand Bahama, for the LA Spa we are looking at the HEET with 58 jets, and the Coast we have not seen yet.

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa

Hot Tub Forum

Help - Artesian vs LA Spas vs Coast
« on: June 29, 2004, 01:44:07 am »

chaz

Re: Help - Artesian vs LA Spas vs Coast
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2004, 12:09:40 pm »
Lisa,

Don't know about the other two, but if you look back at the recent post about LA Spas I think you will find I have been very happy with my HEET model.  I don't have the mood lights, waterfalls, stereo, or Ultimate Water Management system, but got what I wanted at a good value.

As always let the wet test and feel for the dealer be your guide.

Chaz

soon2float

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2004, 10:08:35 am »
Chaz,
How many jets and pumps do you have.

If anyone has other companies they would recommend, I would appreciate it. We need a spa between 89 to 96" square, with 1 lounge in the 5K-$6500.00 range.

chaz

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2004, 12:52:33 pm »
3 pumps, jets is a good question.  They say like 124, but they are counting the ports on their big multiport jets which have like 14 ports each and there are 5 of those.  I read recently someplace that it is more like 58 which if I do the math sounds about right.  I can tell you there are more than enough for everyone so far although the most we have had in at a time was like 7.  I believe it is 96" square and does have the lounger.  One of the things I like is that I was able to switch the jets in one of the seats with the ones that came in the lounger so now it is more to my liking.  I have a pretty basic unit in that I have ozonator, but no mood light, waterfalls, stereo, ultimate water management sytem, but I was out the door for just under $6k with cover, steps, one of those large umbrellas(it rains alot here in the NW ya know) and start up chems.  Ended up buying the covermate three as an addition for an extra $220.  Feel pretty good about value based on some of the numbers people are paying around here for other brands.  Definately right in your price range.  They started much higher, but I was at one of those shows and the Hotsprings dealer was right acrossed the aisle and I had been scoping them out for a while and the tub I was considering from them was at $5995 and that is where I really wanted to be.  Will say that that is the best price I could get from them at the showroom on the Hotsprings before the show too, so I know they where not marking it way up for the show.  Space is not that expensive here like it is in CA I guess.

soon2float

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2004, 02:42:12 pm »
Chaz, thanks again for your input. What is the covermate 3?

chaz

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 07:40:07 pm »
Cover lifter.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2004, 07:40:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42