What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: We gone...  (Read 4552 times)

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
We gone...
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:51:32 am »
My wife and I are retiring from the hot water industry. It has fed and clothed us for close to three decades, put two kids through college, set us up in a comfortable lifestyle in what I consider to be heaven on earth (Ventura, Ca), but it's time to move on. We parted on great terms with Watkins, in case you were wondering...

Chas
« Last Edit: August 04, 2014, 01:21:58 am by Chas »
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Hot Tub Forum

We gone...
« on: July 04, 2014, 01:51:32 am »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: HotSpring Dealers - logo stuff for sale
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2014, 09:18:27 am »
Congratulations on your retirement!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2014, 12:03:37 pm »
Congratulations on your retirement!

My sentiments exactly, congrats!    Wish I was there now, but I still have quite a ways to go   :'(

Vinny

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2014, 01:36:38 pm »
Congrats Chas!

Happy Retirement!!

Although I haven't been here in a while I do know that from past posts you made - the customer always came first ... there is going to be a big void of top quality customer care in your neck of the woods but I'm glad you can retire.

Good Luck!

Quickbeam

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2014, 08:09:33 pm »
Congratulations!

I've been retired for 5 years now and am thoroughly enjoying it. As I once told someone, retirement is the best job I never had. Best of luck to you!

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2014, 08:07:33 pm »
Congrats, Chas! Happy retirement to you, sir.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

clover

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2014, 12:12:29 pm »
My wife and I are retiring from the hot water industry.....The new dealer (Ventura didn't even go one day without a HotSpring dealer) simply doesn't want the stuff.
Chas
Chas, best wishes to you and your family, we all wish you the best in what you are going through.  Hot Springs has lost one of its best ambassadors, and a strong ally, a "true blue died in the wool, kool aide drinking Hot Springs supporter", that took a personal interest in all of his customers, and helped all of us on this forum.

Chas, it's in your blood, and it's hard to leave it behind.  Please, stay in touch and don't stop helping others.
Trying to be the unbaised voice of reason.

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: We gone...
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2014, 01:23:54 am »
The new local dealer stepped up!! He had misunderstood my offers, and I can't say I blame him: Watkins puts a certain amount of pressure on him, the economy did the same, and he was busy signing leases, hiring help, etc.

We are good.

8)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2014, 10:59:36 am »
Conggrats, I wish I could escape from the evil Fortune 100 company I work for, but not for at least 10 more years!  I hope you will continue to speak to us here.
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2014, 10:09:14 pm »
It will be my honor, Bill.

8)

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 07:23:38 pm »
My wife and I are retiring from the hot water industry. It has fed and clothed us for close to three decades, put two kids through college, set us up in a comfortable lifestyle in what I consider to be heaven on earth (Ventura, Ca), but it's time to move on. We parted on great terms with Watkins, in case you were wondering...

Chas

Your experience and kindness have graced this board since before I got here. Oh wait, your only retiring, probably be here more..... :)
Retired

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2014, 07:23:38 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42