What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: advice on Tiger River  (Read 2426 times)

bpb53

advice on Tiger River
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:59:13 am »
My 15 year old Tiger River Bengal tub has done sterling service but is likely to die soon, I am looking for a replacement but technology has moved on so far since we bought this baby that I don't know where to start.  Can anyone fill me in on where Tiger River fits with regard to quality compared to other makes?  Clearly I am very happy with it.  Are there other makes I should be looking at?  Are there makes I should avoid?

Hot Tub Forum

advice on Tiger River
« on: May 09, 2014, 08:59:13 am »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
Re: advice on Tiger River
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 10:20:32 am »
You should start with your local Hot Spring dealer.  As you probably know, Hot spring (Watkins) made your Tiger River.  Check out the Limelight Collection. Which model do you have?
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

dunecritter

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 11:03:47 am »
I think you kinda answered your own question in a sense...15 years with great service! Stick with what has treated you so well and stay with a Hot Springs product (Watkins). Ask for a loyalty discount on your next HS product purchase. We love happy return clients and always offer the best price for loyalty! Like Hottubdan said...The HS Limelight edition is equal or above with new technology to your Tiger River. My $.02

bpb53

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2014, 07:59:39 am »
Many thanks, its a Bengal, I live in UK and I can't seem to find new Tiger River spas here any more.  As you can imagine things have moved on so much in the intervening years, we don't want the bells and whistles of sound systems or waterfalls as my husband and I mainly use it to make time to talk and plot and dream, but we really enjoy the therapeutic jets and I love the jets in the foot well.  We don't really use the lounger (he doesn't like it and I'm too short!)

dunecritter

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2014, 10:07:56 am »
Basically the Tiger River line has been replaced by the Limelight series and is no longer made under that label. Rest assure it is of same quality and features. The bells and whistles such as Audio, Video, ACE salt system, and Chiller are all options. So simply do not buy any options if they are not wanted.

bpb53

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 01:10:43 pm »
perfect, thank you so much!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2014, 01:10:43 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42