What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Spring Envoy Jet  (Read 2771 times)

Spoiledrotten

Hot Spring Envoy Jet
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:52:10 am »
I know how to remove the larger jets in my tub, but the little 1/2'' mini spinners that massage your hands in the 2013 Envoy "captain chair", I'm not sure about. It's not spinning like it should so I want to remove those to see if there is anything obviously wrong with them.
Would you give me a little advice?
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Spring Envoy Jet
« on: March 01, 2014, 08:52:10 am »

Darzmr

Re: Hot Spring Envoy Jet
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2014, 04:28:26 pm »
Those two jets aren't working properly on my Envoy either, Spoiled.  When the tech replaced my topside, he checked them and put new ones on order.  I also tried to remove them before he came out, with no luck.

dunecritter

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2014, 04:49:27 pm »
Strange...Is it possible that the diverter valve is all the way to one side and limiting the pressure to them not allowing them to properly spin? I don't have that jet on my Grandee so I can't try it in other directions but its possible that it requires more pressure to spin correctly as its a small tight jet?? I'm probably reaching but worth a try.

Spoiledrotten

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 12:08:52 pm »
I thought the jet might have some kind of burr on it since I can stick my fingernail in and push down very slightly and the will start spinning as they are supposed to. The left hand jet spins fairly close to correct, but the right hand jet is very sporatic to non-working.
"A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn."

Isaac-1

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 01:34:24 pm »
That is the way one of the standard sized spinners was on my HS Jetsetter when I bought it, those are easy enough to screw out and replace, I don't know about the mini ones you are talking about though.

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 01:34:24 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42