What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Considering a Swim Spa. Need help!  (Read 2723 times)

Grandee622

Considering a Swim Spa. Need help!
« on: February 25, 2014, 05:25:51 pm »
After  the last 9 months being a first time hot tub(Hotspring Grandee) owner I 'm hooked! I love being a "hot tuber" thanks in part to many of you and your help. Now I' ready to take it to the next level. I want to purchase a Swim spa! I've always wanted to own a pool. However money and space have been limited. I love The idea of having both a hot tub as well as a exercise pool. I think I'd like to purchase the premium Lesuire Aquatica 14x. The problem is that while I can find plenty of product sales info, customer/consumer feedback information seems to be almost non-exsistant. I have even searched on this forum and found very little current 2013-14 information. Why?!? Are there any of you out there who own swim spas? I would really appreciate the help as this is going to be a 20.000 plus investment and I'd like to be certain about the choice I' m about ready to make. Thanks much!!!
« Last Edit: March 11, 2014, 10:05:54 am by Grandee622 »

Hot Tub Forum

Considering a Swim Spa. Need help!
« on: February 25, 2014, 05:25:51 pm »

Hottubguy

• Ultimate Member
Re: Considering a Swim Spa. Need help!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:46 pm »
Never been a fan of the premium leisure line. They are virtually the same company that owned hydro spa before premium leisure. There are better options out there as far as swim spas are considered. I would look at the d-1 aquatic fitness system or the artesian swim spa. Those are both made by very good, long standing companies

Hot Tub Forum

Re: Considering a Swim Spa. Need help!
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2014, 07:44:46 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42