What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: New to buying a hot tub... looking for some help !!!!!!  (Read 20098 times)

Sam

Re: New to buying a hot tub... looking for some help !!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 01:23:13 pm »
  You don't need to dig through foam to try and find the leak.  You just pop the jetpak out.  It doesn't even require a tool and the water does not have to be drained out of the tub, as is necessary in most other tubs.

There's a lot in this post that is nothing but salesmanship but alas who has the time.

Most tubs have slice valves that will isolate where 99% of the leaks I repair are. The equipment bay. And with no diverter valve how do you control the pressure if you prefer it lower? A diverter is not a bad thing.

As has been addressed, each jetpak has it's own valve that adjusts pressure in that particular jetpak.  Once again you point out a negative to a hot tub that you obviously aren't familiar with.  This is my biggest beef with you, though I wish you no ill will.  I think you formed an opinion on Bullfrog from some of their older tubs, which I will admit aren't very nice.  A modern Bullfrog kicks butt!  No hard feelings buddy. 

Also, the industry is going away from using slice valves.  There are quite a few major brands that quit using them.

Hot Tub Forum

Re: New to buying a hot tub... looking for some help !!!!!!
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2014, 01:23:13 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42