What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Newb "dipping my toes in" so to speak  (Read 10652 times)

dunecritter

Re: Newb "dipping my toes in" so to speak
« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 01:23:22 pm »
Says who? You???  Nah....Ill voice the truth and my real life experiences all day....Im not selling here ....I'm using Mate

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2014, 01:23:22 pm »

Ryan VSO

« Reply #16 on: February 09, 2014, 01:34:14 pm »
lol its not hard to find , your name is listed everywhere on their website and company profile .

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #17 on: February 09, 2014, 01:42:28 pm »
So I guess we have more than one here who has an agenda.. :)   This only makes it more difficult for folks to filter through all of the malarkey.   

Ryan VSO

« Reply #18 on: February 09, 2014, 01:46:14 pm »
agreed

dunecritter

« Reply #19 on: February 09, 2014, 01:54:18 pm »
lol its not hard to find , your name is listed everywhere on their website and company profile .

Correct...It has been changed online while the owner is away on a Dealer vacation provided by the Manufacture. This is so that if there are any questions or concerns that they can be promptly answered and taken care of. That's good business...Not online business Vortex

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2014, 02:17:44 pm »

View Profile
 Email
 Personal Message (Online)

Re: Here I am again looking for any info but especially the regulars. 

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 05:15:31 PM »

Jim, I appreciate your message and I'm sure you have seen many people posing or boasting things to promote for their own intentions and so for that reason alone I understand. Thx

So for the most part I was right on with what I said...    ::)    There was no need to hide from what you do, would have better had you mentioned it in the first place, but it is what it is..    Good luck to you! 

dunecritter

« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2014, 02:35:14 pm »

View Profile
 Email
 Personal Message (Online)
  Jim,  I see yours and Vortex's view on this...And your entitled this..This has all been my ownership experience on every post every single time from day one.

Re: Here I am again looking for any info but especially the regulars. 

« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2014, 05:15:31 PM »

Jim, I appreciate your message and I'm sure you have seen many people posing or boasting things to promote for their own intentions and so for that reason alone I understand. Thx

So for the most part I was right on with what I said...    ::)    There was no need to hide from what you do, would have better had you mentioned it in the first place, but it is what it is..    Good luck to you!

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2014, 02:44:40 pm »
 Yes I would agree with that, but no need to hide what you do and who you are.   Specially when you tell me I was wrong about it..   

No need to drag it any further... 

dunecritter

« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2014, 03:09:46 pm »
I will reply Jim.... I was posting and responding with my ownership experience as an owner of these brands I've owned. I've never made a claim in the negative towards a brand that I have never owned...Not hiding anything. If you have owned a spa that was great...Lets hear it...If you owned one that was not so great...Lets hear that to. That's fair...That's all anyone has gotten from myself guys. That's why I contested the Poster child thing Jim...I'm not here to bash Jacuzzi or any brands for that matter. There's a lot of great, decent and good tubs out there. But If I havn't owned it...I have nothing to say about it. Because if I post comments on something without owning one...It's worth nothing! Just a lot of hot air and incorrect and unfair info!

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2014, 05:23:20 pm »
Dune,
But don't you see the conflict of interest when you are making a profit selling an item and then tell everyone on a forum that it is the very best you have ever owned, without disclosing  that you are making your livelihood from it?

dunecritter

« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2014, 05:34:50 pm »
Sure....Altho I have said it again and again I get your point and position...I'll lable myself in all future posts....NOTHING is changing...there is no BS in my experiences and I only tell it straight. Fair enough right

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 06:45:07 pm »
Fair enough!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2014, 06:45:07 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42