What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: J-345 price  (Read 4568 times)

wawaseepunk

J-345 price
« on: December 14, 2013, 09:29:18 am »
First, thank you to everyone on the forum who stressed the importance of wet testing — this is the first hot tub purchase for my wife and I, and the wet tests completely changed the types of tubs that we were shopping for. Essentially, we started out looking at some mid-tier tubs to save a little money, but were disappointed with the hydrotherapy — something we wouldn't have realized if we had just been sitting in a dry showroom display. We decided that if we were going to spend the money for a hot tub, we'd rather spend a little more and get one that we would really enjoy for years and years and years...

We purchased a Jacuzzi J-345 and are awaiting delivery. FYI, for anyone like me struggling with what to budget, out the door price in Tennessee with cover, lifter, chemicals, steps, delivery was $7,995, and the dealer also gave us a $200 gift certificate to close the sale.

Hot Tub Forum

J-345 price
« on: December 14, 2013, 09:29:18 am »

rosewoodsteel

Re: J-345 price
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 09:58:15 am »
Wawa,

Thanks for the pricing information.  Other than those mentioned, did your spa come with any "options" (lighting, ozonator /uv system, stereo, etc.)?

btmonroe

« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 10:43:01 am »
Are you in the Nashville market?
I love that tub, but getting higher quotes.

wawaseepunk

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 10:57:08 am »
I believe UV (Clearray) is part of the standard filtration for that model; didn't ask for the ozonator or extras like stereo — everyone I've asked says the extra equipment, while nice, tends to have maintenance issues within a few years (sensitive electronics right next to water = not a great mix, no matter how well engineered). My wife and I were trying to keep the price down, too, since we stretched a bit to buy the hydrotherapy we really wanted. To that end, we negotiated quite a bit, too, and were considering Artesians as well if the price couldn't come down to where we needed it.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 11:01:09 am by wawaseepunk »

wawaseepunk

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 11:07:12 am »
Out of respect to the dealers on this forum who provide so much useful info, I'm not going to share my specific city and put the dealer I worked with on the spot — I just share the price as a recent guideline for other buyers in this part of the country. I know dealers have different costs and all have to have good enough margins to pay their employees and make a profit. I certainly hope my dealer is as happy about the deal as I am. (Okay, maybe not TOO happy about the deal...)

wmccall

• Global Moderator
  • Mentor Level Member
    • https://www.facebook.com/BillMcCall1959/
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 12:55:10 pm »
Welcome to the forum.  I wet tested that model, very comfortable.  Enjoy.  When is delivery?
Member since 2003.  Owner Dynasty Excalibur 2003-2012.   Sundance Majesta from 2012-current

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 12:55:10 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42