What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: MSRP  (Read 37156 times)

rosewoodsteel

Re: MSRP
« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2013, 07:09:40 am »
Now that's funny.   I almost spit my coffee all over the monitor.
Tman, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #105 on: December 22, 2013, 07:09:40 am »

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #106 on: December 22, 2013, 12:10:13 pm »
I saw a few bad reviews, but frankly, when I went on the Hot Springs website, their very own customers were ripping them apart.   How do you know what to believe or not to believe?
On the Hot Spring site the reviews are unfiltered by a 3rd party.  The small % of negative reviews are posted next to the 5 star review.  That is how you know what is real…what to believe.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #107 on: December 22, 2013, 12:42:29 pm »
Dan, I know Hot Springs is a great tub.   My point is, there is so much negative information out there on all of the spas, including the major manufacturers, it's hard for most folks to know the good from the bad.  At least it was for me.    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.     

hottubdan

• Ultimate Member
  • In the spa business for over 20 years.
« Reply #108 on: December 22, 2013, 02:03:14 pm »
Dan, I know Hot Springs is a great tub.   My point is, there is so much negative information out there on all of the spas, including the major manufacturers, it's hard for most folks to know the good from the bad.  At least it was for me.    I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas.   
I get it.  My point is that there is evidence that the reviews on the Hot Spring site are legit.  And you are right.  The net is hard place to get good info about what to buy.  Wet test.  Wet test.
Award winning Hot Spring dealer for a gazillion years.

Jacuzzi Jim

• Ultimate Member
« Reply #109 on: December 22, 2013, 04:06:36 pm »
   As far as reviews, there will always be someone not happy with something, same goes for spa's obviously.   Any spa can have problems, but how the company you bought it from takes care of you can make all the difference in the world!     

Sam

« Reply #110 on: December 22, 2013, 04:43:15 pm »
   As far as reviews, there will always be someone not happy with something, same goes for spa's obviously.   Any spa can have problems, but how the company you bought it from takes care of you can make all the difference in the world!   

Good post.  I totally agree.

Tman122

• Ultimate Member
  • If it Ain't Broke
« Reply #111 on: December 22, 2013, 09:57:27 pm »
Now that's funny.   I almost spit my coffee all over the monitor.
Tman, I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas!

I hope you have a good holiday also.

I don't have a lot of family, but my girlfriend has a bunch for me to get my fill with. I will likely see my boys and their wife's for a few hours which will be nice. It's funny how they grow and become exactly what we were when they were growing up. I'm reminded of a Cat Stevens song.
Retired

rosewoodsteel

« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2013, 09:02:31 am »
Yep!
Harry Chapin's "Cats in a Cradle" also comes to mind.

Wishing everyone here a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Years!

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #112 on: December 23, 2013, 09:02:31 am »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42