What's the Best Hot Tub

Author Topic: Hot Springs ACE test strips  (Read 3323 times)

Bert2013

Hot Springs ACE test strips
« on: November 10, 2013, 05:59:31 pm »
Bought HS Gleam with ACE system. Been somewhat easy as a first-timer but just took reading on strip and Hardness, PH and ALK all in normal ranges. TBr and FCl read 0. So I am at a loss as to what exactly I am to do. Add chlorine, though I have ACE system? My settings are on 7 output. Please help newbie out on what exactly I am supposed to do to get normal water levels. I did the salt water test strip and it was also normal.

Hot Tub Forum

Hot Springs ACE test strips
« on: November 10, 2013, 05:59:31 pm »

Chas

• Mentor Level Member
  • Hot water is Cool.
    • Spas etc.
Re: Hot Springs ACE test strips
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 05:31:29 am »
Yes, if you need to get the chlorine level up you can hit "boost," but if 24 hours late it isn't high enough, add some dichlor.

8)
Former HotSpring Dealer - Southern Cal.

Alpha pools and spas

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 10:10:26 am »
May sound silly but is the ACE system functioning   if you do a salt test with the ace system you should get a message telling you if its working or not

Bert2013

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 12:55:58 pm »
At this point in my learning curve, there are no silly questions. I did strip for salt content and it was fine. I have not been adding much chlorine at all and did not test yesterday after adding some, so I will check and report back so I can continue to elarn. All advice I have gathered here has been very helpful!!

Hot Spring Official

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 04:43:32 pm »
Hi Bert2013,

Thank you for your business!  If you'd like, give us a ring and we'd be happy to help you get going in the right direction!

Thanks,
Steve
« Last Edit: November 16, 2013, 08:48:31 am by Forum Admin »

Hot Tub Forum

« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2013, 04:43:32 pm »

Home    Buying Guide    Featured Products    Forums    Reviews    About    Contact   
Copyright ©1998-2024, Whats The Best, Inc. All rights reserved. Site by Take 42